It’s autumn in the Jackson Hole, and we’re thinking ahead to spring! Bulbs bring the first cheerful splash blossoms to your garden, and mid & late blooming varieties can extend well into June.
- Tulips: An array of colors from bold & bright to soft & elegant and styles from simple to ornate.
- Crocus & Scilla (English Blue Bells): Fantastic for naturalizing.
- Allium: Large floating orbs add interest that can’t be beat.
- Daffodils & Hyacinth: Classics!
- Lilies: Tiger Lilies, Asiatic Lilies and wonderfully fragrant Oriental Lilies. Plant these now for next summer’s abundance.
- Irises: In a truly marvelous selection of colors! (bare root rhizomes).
Call Erin directly 307.413.3749 to discuss visions for your spring garden. Or, you may email the office. We’ll be placing orders through Thursday September 25th to assure best selection and ample time to plant, so be in touch soon.
To see the many choices available from Dutch Gardens online visit www.dutchgardens.com. We will happily order these in for you and store them properly until planting conditions are ideal.